This is one of the easiest and yummiest juices you could make any day you feel like treating yourself to something healthy and satisfying. All you need to do is clean and cut up half a honeydew, cut up half an avocado, throw a couple of ice cubes in a blender and blend the ice and fruit with a cup of water. In a matter of minutes, you got yourself a juice / smoothie that is sure to perk you up!
Before I forget, the recipe I just gave you works for four servings.
Why Honeydew is Awesome:
- It’s a low-fat source of vitamin C and carbohydrates
- The fruit is high in potassium
- It has significant amounts of vitamin C and Vitamin B6
Why Avocado is Awesome:
- Avocados contain about 20 essential nutrients including vitamin E, potassium, fibre and folic acid.
- They also behave as a “nutient booster” i.e. they enable the body to absorb more fat-soluble nutrients such as alpha and beta-carotene and lutein from foods that eaten with the fruit.
Primary Sources of Nutritional Information: